Donor Walls & Plaques
Our design staff can develop a unique plaque or entire wall to be the centerpiece of your fundraising project. These are produced on a custom basis allowing you a very special way to commemorate a person, historical event or group of top-tier donors. We can design and produce products in polished granite, natural stone, glass, cast bronze or aluminum, etched brass or even concrete. Our designers are skilled at working with you to use the appropriate materials that will create a centerpiece that you will be proud of.
Please contact a Sales Representative for further information.
Field Inscription- Bricks, Pavers or Tiles 2015 Pricing
(Inscribed at customers location where installed)
► Cost per unit for inscription *:
Up to three lines of inscription on 4x8, 6x6 & 8x8 inch
Black Litho Grout
1-99 units $35 each 1-99 units $40 each
100+ units $30 each 100 + units $35 each
Up to three lines of inscription on 6x12 & 12x12 inch unit
Black Litho Grout
1-99 units $45 each 1-99 units $50 each
100+ units $40 each 100+ units $45 each
Extra Line: $5.00
Children’s drawings $100.00
Personal Signatures $50.00
Indoor surcharge $250.00 min. (call for details- not available at many locations)
* Minimum charge for Field Inscriptions is $500 for Inscriptions in Seattle/Tacoma Area (50 mile radius of Kenadar) contact us for service in other areas. Travel surcharge for outlying areas.
· The same standard lettering font and sizes, maximum unit dimensions, and inscription data submitting requirements as for shop inscriptions. We welcome larger format field inscriptions on a custom basis; please contact us for a quote.
· Customer is responsible for providing access to job site, permitting and additional bonding, if required. Access must allow the Inscription Truck within 100’ of the job site.
· The above rates do not apply to “Prevailing Wage” jobs. If this is a Government funded Prevailing Wage Required Job, please contact us for a quote.
· This is a highly weather dependent process. It must be dry (no surface moisture) and outside temperatures must be above 60°F. Bricks are especially porous and require no rain or ground moisture in the previous 5 days. These conditions ensure that the highest quality inscriptions are made on your project. Due to these weather constraints and our NW weather patterns, Field Inscriptions are usually only conducted May 1 through September 30.
· Please understand this is an inherently noisy and dirty process, while efforts will be made to mitigate this the customer needs to plan accordingly. The surrounding area will be dusty after inscription and clean-up is not included in the engraving price. Cleaning is available for an additional hourly rate.
· Wait time at the job-site is billed at $95/hour.
· Customer requested clean-up is billed at $95/hour per laborer